Register for an exclusive info session with one of the highest ranked universities in the U.S. Join the TA Admissions Consulting Division in partnership with The University of Southern California for a meet-and-greet with one of USC’s chief admissions officers. Don’t miss this chance to gain firsthand knowledge about life at USC and how to navigate the admissions process as an international student.
- Nathan Mack – Associate Director of Admissions, University of Southern California
- Location: Tokyo Academics Nishi-Azabu Center 6F
- Time: 6:30PM (JST)
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- RSVP: Limited seats available. (Register early to secure your spot)
- Note: Refreshments will be provided. Please bring any necessary documentation or items for the session (e.g., a list of questions, notebook).
- Reputation: USC is ranked #25 amongst colleges and universities in the U.S. according to U.S. News & World Report. USC is renowned globally for its academic rigor, outstanding faculty, and groundbreaking research.
- Diversity: With students from over 115 countries, USC boasts a truly international campus.
- Location: Situated in the heart of Los Angeles, students have access to many opportunities, from internships in Hollywood to tech startups in Silicon Beach.
- Trojan Family: An unmatched global network of over 400,000 alumni ready to support, mentor, and open doors for fellow Trojans.
What this session will include:
- Unique USC Insights: Dive deep into the admissions criteria and what USC looks for in international applicants.
- An In-Depth Look at Student Life: Understand the vibrant campus culture, traditions, and experiences that await you at USC.
- An Exclusive Opportunity to Connect: Engage directly with an admissions officer, ask your pressing questions, and make a lasting impression.
Why Tokyo Academics for Admissions Consulting?
- Over 200 offers to top 20 US & UK universities
- 96% of students who work with our Admissions Consulting team gain acceptance into at least one of their top 3 schools.
- Our consultants come from the world’s top universities: Yale, Columbia, Brown, Oxford, Cambridge, University of Tokyo, UC Berkeley, NYU, Georgetown, and more.