With over 300 boarding schools in the United States, selecting the right one can be a daunting task, especially if you’re doing it from overseas. We’re excited to invite you to a special information session featuring Kimball Union Academy and Brewster Academy, where you can get all the details you need to make informed decisions about the admissions process.
- December 12, 2023, Tuesday, 6:30-7:30 PM
- Interview slots are available before the info session. Select YES for “Interview” on the registration form
- In-person event: Tokyo Academics Nishiazabu Office 6F
- Nick Antol – Senior Associate Director of Admissions at Kimball Union Academy
- Nick Wilbur, Director of Enrollment Management, Brewster Academy
Why Kimball Union Academy?
- High Test Scores: KUA students achieve an average SAT score of 1350, placing them in the 90th percentile. Students in this range are eligible for schools like BU, NYU, UCSB, and more.
- Individualized Academic Support: KUA has a dedicated learning center with full-time teachers including ESL specialists to support every student on the road to college.
- Legacy: Founded in 1813, Kimball Union Academy is one the oldest boarding schools in the U.S., delivering top-tier education for nearly 200 years.
Why Brewster Academy?
- Brewster has a long history of academic excellence, having been founded in 1820.
- With a 5:1 student to teacher ratio, Brewster’s small classrooms boast a highly personalized education.
- 37% of Brewster’s teaching staff have been with Brewster for more than a decade, showing consistent dedication of the school’s staff.
- Diverse student body. Students from 27 states (US) and 20 foreign countries.
- Hear directly from Nick Antol, Senior Associate Director of Admissions at Kimball Union Academy.
- Hear directly from Nick Wilbur, Director of Enrollment Management, Brewster Academy.
- Get valuable insights about Kimball Union Academy and Brewster Academy, and their exceptional academic and extracurricular opportunities.
- Have your questions answered about financial aid, affording boarding school, and athletics.
- Receive expert advice on how to successfully apply for boarding school and manage the complex application process.