A. FREE Class Audit
Each academic year, students at TA are welcome to attend 1 FREE class to experience the format and pacing. Parents will only be billed for this audit class if and when they decide to register for the whole course.
B. FREE Level Check
For parents and students who are unsure about the correct course of study, we recommend taking mock tests or a diagnostic meeting to find the class that best suits their needs. Please email us at
email@example.com to set up an appointment.
C. Custom Request Classes
Parents and students are welcome to request a class on any subject either in-person or online! These classes would require a minimum of 3 students to go ahead. Please contact us for a custom request.
D. Automatic Enrollment (Weekly Group Classes) For your convenience, we automatically register students taking weekly classes for future terms (Fall to Winter, and Winter to Spring), except for SAT and SSAT courses. To cancel your registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the class start date.
E. Class Cancellation
|Weekly Group Classes||● If we are notified at least 24 hours prior to a student missing a class, there will be no charge. |
● When a student cancels less than 24 hours before class, they will be charged as usual.
● Students who fail to notify TA of any absence beforehand will be charged for the missed class.
|Intensive Group Classes||● Cancellation of registration must be made at least 1 week before the course starts|
F. Repeated Classes (Weekly Group Class)
Each week, we run multiple classes with the same title that cover the same content. To avoid covering the same lesson content multiple times, please sign up for only one of these classes each week.
G. Class Billing
|Weekly Group Classes||● Weekly classes are billed at the end of the month. |
● Students are billed only for the classes they have registered for and attended (with the exception of cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance).
● Audit classes will be free of charge unless the student decides to join the course, in which case they will be charged.
|Intensive Group Classes||● All intensive group classes are billed for all instruction hours regardless of student’s attendance. |
● Intensive classes are billed at the end of the month.
H. Class Location
All of our regular group classes (with the exception of our custom request group classes, if requested online) will be held in person, at our Nishiazabu Learning Center.
I. Entry Assessments
Students will be required to complete entry assessments for ES and MS Reading, Writing and Math classes, as well as for test-prep courses, prior to their first class.
J. Minimum Number of Students per Class:
● We need at least 3 students to continue offering a group class. Any group class with fewer than 3
students will be discontinued after three sessions.
● Private lessons or custom lessons are recommended for classes with fewer than 3 students.
1. Students can join classes after the start date (EXCEPT for SAT classes).
2. To join or audit a class, students MUST register.
3. Registration must be done within a minimum of 1 week before the course starts to have enough lead time to complete the assessments, if applicable.
For questions, please feel free to email us:
● For classes – email@example.com
● For general inquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
● For concerns on invoice and payment process – email@example.com