Do you want to use this summer to gain a competitive edge in the college admissions process?
With the summer break set to get underway, it’s important to make sure that you have a concrete plan to maximize these next couple months before school starts back up again. The average Ivy League applicant fills their summer with anywhere from 600-1,020 hours of meaningful activities. The goal of this talk is to provide you with a few more options for how to fill those hours.
We would like to invite you to an exclusive webinar, “Your Ultimate Guide to a College Admissions-Boosting Summer,” presented by the Admissions Consulting Team at Tokyo Academics.
- Date: Saturday, June 17th at 18:00 (JST).
- Location: Zoom. A link will be sent upon RSVP.
- Speaker: Tyler Kusunoki – Senior Admissions Consultant at Tokyo Academics
What this info session will cover:
- A Clear Roadmap: We’ll provide an actionable checklist of what students should be doing over summer to maximize their college admissions profile.
- Experience and Expertise: Tyler has worked with hundreds of students over the past 15+ years and knows what works to help you stand out from the crowd
- Insights from the Past Cycle: Students working with TA in 2022-23 increased their admissions chances by up to 7 times the average acceptance rate. Come learn what we do to help students succeed.
- Launchpad for Success: Tyler will also introduce our College Pathways summer course, an intensive summer program designed to empower students with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to navigate the college admissions process successfully.
- Live Q&A Session: Tyler will address your unique questions and concerns, providing personalized advice.