Applying for college can be a daunting task. Let Tokyo Academics’ experienced and certified counselors help ensure that your application process is a smooth one. From managing deadlines to navigating the lengthy and complex application portals, the Application Guidance service will make sure that the student you present in your application is the best version of yourself.
In this counseling session, students will…
- Devise a plan-of-action to meet respective application deadlines
- Identify additional materials needed for application completion, such as essays and letters of recommendation
- Review and revise extracurricular and activity descriptions to ensure concision and accuracy
- Receive feedback and proofreading on their Common App, Coalition, UCAS, or school-specific application content to ensure completeness and clarity before clicking “Submit”
Who should register?
Students in 9th through 12th grade who…
- Are currently applying for admissions to universities or colleges
- Need help navigating through multiple application portals and keeping materials organized
- Wish to receive feedback on their application portfolio and wording
- Need guidance on country/school-specific or vague requirements on applications, such as visa information, GPA conversions, demographics, etc.
After this session, students often register for…
Essay & Personal Statement
Brainstorm, draft, and perfect your application essays
Résumé & Interview
Draft your résumé and prepare for alumni interviews
Identify and apply for financial aid, scholarships, and fellowships