We are excited to be hosting the 4th installment of our FREE College Prep Seminar Series this Sunday, February 25 at 7:00 PM. This week’s talk will focus on how to plan a summer college tour from Tokyo.
Each lecture in our College Prep Seminar Series focuses on a different aspect of the college preparation process and is perfect for:
- Current high-schoolers (and their families) who are intending on applying to the US and want to make sure they understand the process
- Families of middle-schoolers who are figuring out their options and want to know more about what lies ahead
- Anyone who would like to know more about what this process looks like
For a sampling of what we cover in these seminars, we are happy to share notes from our 2nd seminar: Identifying Personal Goals and How to Build a College List in the PowerPoint below.
This seminar focuses on:
- Determining student baselines for college admissions
- Distinguishing baselines from aspirations
- How to improve baselines and examples of baseline improvement
- Primary factors for analyzing schools
- How to build a balanced school list
You can download a sampling of the notes by clicking the image below.
We will be hosting two more seminars on the following dates:
- This Sunday, February 25, 2018: How to Plan a Summer College Tour From Tokyo (event page)
- Sunday, April 15, 2018: Writing an Effective and Impactful College Admissions Essay (event page)
We hope to see you there and don’t forget to check our blog for the rest of our College Prep Seminar series notes!